kwick kwick Index du Forum
kwick kwick Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Car Rental No Show charge

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kwick kwick Index du Forum -> Kwick Kwick -> Exploits
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zujo

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 07:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Car Rental No Show charge Répondre en citant

Hi,

So they charged him the £360 for the week that he was supposed to pay, and of course they rented out the car to someone else so he had no car, unless of course he hired another one at another £360, which he was told they only have available the day after, so they had to stay in a hotel localI'm struggling with this, is this right? How can they penalty charge him for a week when he was a few hours late? They lost no business as they rented out car to someone else. what can he do?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/car-rental-no-show-charge-help.18816517/
Product Rebranding Example

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 07:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kwick kwick Index du Forum -> Kwick Kwick -> Exploits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a