kwick kwick Index du Forum
kwick kwick Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Black screen at the launch of the game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kwick kwick Index du Forum -> Kwick Kwick -> Rubrique Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zujo

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Black screen at the launch of the game Répondre en citant

HI,

I have a problem when I launch the game, I managed to have the dl without problem but as soon as I launch the black screen of the game and do not respond I am forced to kill him with the task manager, I do not still seen nobody with my problem that's why I allow myself to open a post, many people have the problem with AVX but me it is not the case, I have exactly the conf recommend to run the game is an i5 4690K and a GTX970. I have already tried to reinstall the game several times, as well as test different compatibility mode on both executable of the destination folder, I of course make a file repair my still nothing, I also try to put the last nvidia driver as well as former my always same problem.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1888560-Black-screen-at-the-launch-of-the-game-PS-NOT-AVX-PROBLEMS-Forums
Cloud Overview Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
heatherrosado

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Black screen at the launch of the game Répondre en citant

Running a procedure at a higher or lower need just truly affects the genuine execution of that procedure when your CPU is pushed to the limit at 100%. You are essentially simply advising the PC to organize which forms require the most power and which require less.

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM
heatherrosado

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 10:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Black screen at the launch of the game Répondre en citant

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Black screen at the launch of the game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kwick kwick Index du Forum -> Kwick Kwick -> Rubrique Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a