kwick kwick Index du Forum
kwick kwick Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Not able to buy steel in game?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kwick kwick Index du Forum -> Kwick Kwick -> Vente/Achat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zujo

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Not able to buy steel in game? Répondre en citant

HI,

I go to the in game store and click on buy steel packs and try and buy any of the packs there by clicking on them holding space or holding A on my xbox controller until the circle icon fills on it and nothing pops up to enter billing information no web page opens or nothing on the uplay ap i would like to buy steel but am not able to. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if its just me? Maybe the option isnt available yet? Same thing happens when I go to in game store and try to buy the season pass through there. Not interested in the season pass yet just did it for testing purposes. As far as i know i see no option to buy steel out of game either?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1577995-Not-able-to-buy-steel-in-game-Forums
Smart Grid Solution Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kwick kwick Index du Forum -> Kwick Kwick -> Vente/Achat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a